Current SAS Members but New to the Website:
To make full use of this site please click the "Join Spokane Audubon" button to go to the online membership form. Even though you are already a current member of our chapter you need to "join" us again to take full advantage of the site. You do not need to pay again for the current year. Once you fill out the online membership form, you will be added to the online membership database. Within a week or so (depending on how fast our volunteer membership chair can activate your membership) you will receive a confirmation email and then you will have access to the members-only section of the site. At the end of your current year you will receive an automatic email reminder that dues for the next year are due.
Joining the old fashioned way:
1. Download a membership form: SAS Membership Form.pdf
2. Print the form and fill it out.
3. Make your payment either through the mail or in person. Make your check payable to Spokane Audubon Society (or SAS).
Joining Online as a brand new member of Spokane Audubon Society:
This is very easy.
1. Click on "Join Spokane Audubon"
2. Choose your type of membership. Click next.
3. Follow the prompts.
4. Be sure to choose the type of payment method you will use.
5. Make your payment:
- In person by giving a personal check to our treasurer,
- by USPS with a personal check payable to SAS and mailed to our membership chair or to our treasurer,
- or pay online via PayPal.
Renewing Membership in Spokane Audubon and Paying Online:
You will get an automatic email reminder when it is time for you to renew your membership in Spokane Audubon.
1. Click on the link in the renewal reminder email. This will open your browser and take you to the SAS website. At the bottom of the SAS website page you should find a note telling you to click on "Join Spokane Audubon". It also explains that even though you are already a member, you must "join again" in order to renew.
2. Click on the "Join Spokane Audubon" button (in the navigation bar at the left side of the page).
3. Click on the "Edit your Member Profile" link. This is where you will find the renewal information and the way to pay online through PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay us through PayPal.